The return for the calendar year 2015 will be available to complete online from 1 January 2016. However, if you have income from employment or an employment related pension, and you file your return during the first few weeks of 2016, your return may have to be held until ETI returns from employers/pensions providers for the 4th quarter of 2015 have been submitted, verified and processed in the Tax Office (these ETI returns do not have to be submitted to the Tax Office until 15 January 2016). If this affects you, there may then also be a delay in advising you whether the return has been automatically assessed, or passed to an officer to deal with. Please note, however, that even if a case cannot be automatically assessed, it should still be dealt with more quickly than a return filed on paper. The majority of returns filed after mid-February should not be affected by the above.
Corporate Service Providers
- Online Payments View online payments system for Income Tax and Social Security
- Island Roadworks Information System View planned and agreed roadworks in Guernsey
- Digimap Online States Digimap Online
- Jobs & Careers Find out more about Jobs & Careers available in Guernsey
- Building Permits Check Guernsey Building Permits Status Online.
Register here for online services
Register with Income Tax
If you are new to the island you will need to register with Income Tax so that you can be issued with a tax reference number prior to registering for online services.
Version 184.108.40.206 - Download the software to enable you to complete your company distributions.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Please click on the seal above to verify our site security certificate.