Your return will be held until ETI returns from employers/ pension providers have been submitted, verified and processed in the Tax Office. This is normally completed by the beginning of February.
If your return contains more than one employment/pension, there is the possibility that your return may be rejected from automatic assessing if details for one of these is processed before the other(s). If no ETI information relating to you has been processed by 19 March, the return will also be rejected from the automatic assessing process. In such a case, there may be a delay in advising you that the return has been rejected.
You may complete your return online now but, to avoid issues as outlined above, you may wish to consider delaying submission of the return until the beginning of February.
Corporate Service Providers
- Online Payments View online payments system for Income Tax and Social Security
- Island Roadworks Information System View planned and agreed roadworks in Guernsey
- Digimap Online States Digimap Online
- Jobs & Careers Find out more about Jobs & Careers available in Guernsey
- Building Permits Check Guernsey Building Permits Status Online.
Register here for online services
Register with Income Tax
If you are new to the island you will need to register with Income Tax so that you can be issued with a tax reference number prior to registering for online services.
Version 188.8.131.52 - Download the software to enable you to complete your company distributions.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Please click on the seal above to verify our site security certificate.